AMH IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT:
• Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
• Corporate Events
• Parties (Before, During, or Separate from Concerts)
• Film Screenings
• Ticketed or Non-Tickted Events
No matter what, we’ll provide you with:
• A personal liaison to help plan all aspects of your event
• An onsite event coordinator to ensure everything goes according to plan
• Access to the venue both before & on the day of your event
• Tables and chairs (if desired)
• WiFi Access
Events are what we do all year long. Let us help you organize one that will never be forgotten!
Ardmore Music Hall can provided catering services in-house, customized to meet your needs.
Various packages available from passed hors d’oeuvres to full dinner buffet.
Our preferred outside caterer is the highly skilled team at JPM Catering who would love to work with you to create a menu that fits all of your needs & desires.
They’re located right across the street from AMH, so feel free to pay them a visit when you stop by the venue, or visit them online at www.JPMCatering.com
Full-Service Production Suite
• Live Sound & Lighting Technicians
• Bar Staff & Servers
• Security & Box Office Staff
• Kitchen Staff
• Ticketing Services
• Entertainment Booking
• Graphic Design & Priting
• Screen & Projector Rentals
VENUE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Fully Standing: 500
• Fully Seated: 270
• + Various Hybrid Options
• Downstairs (Main Room) – 5,000 sq feet
– 1 Men’s Room / 1 Women’s Room
– Full Bar including 21 draughts
• Upstairs (Balcony)
– 1,700 sq feet
– 1 Men’s Room / 1 Women’s Room – Full Bar including 12 draughts
A 16′ X 20′ stage
• Complete with state of the art sound and lighting systems
Seating for up to 180 guests
• 125 bar stools
• 65 low chairs
• 45 high top tables
• 20 low top tables
• Plus rentals upon request
Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
TV screens throughout the upstairs & downstairs
The Ardmore Music Hall is located in the heart of the Main Line in downtown Ardmore, Pennsylvania. Less than 3 miles from Philadelphia, the venue is easily accessible by both car and public transportation.
A large parking lot directly behind the venue offers free parking for guests on nights and weekends.
For those traveling to and from Philadelphia who do not wish to drive, AMH is less than 100 feet from train tracks that are serviced by both SEPTA and Amtrak.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
If you are interested in renting AMH for a private event, you can reach us by:
Calling 610-649-8389 Ext 11, Monday-Friday, 12-6 PM
for more information or to schedule a site visit.
Thank you for considering AMH for your next event!